Join the No. 1 Real Estate Team in Greenville - Pitt County
Are you looking for a high performance, full-time real estate career?
An opportunity to consistently earn $75,000, $100,000 or $150,000 a year?
A chance to join a growing team of highly driven professionals?
A position that allows you to make a positive impact on local residents by helping them fulfill their dreams?
A company with an agent-centric culture?
A workplace with a commitment to training, coaching and education?
A model that rewards associates as true partners?
A brokerage firm with a successful track record and a No, 1 ranking in sales in Greenville/Pitt County?
You may be the perfect new member of the Tyre Realty Group team!
We recently have found ourselves in need of hard working, motivated real estate professionals to join our team. You don't have to have years of experience, but you must have the desire to become successful and a willingness to accept and adopt our systemized methods of lead generation, follow up, client service and teamwork.
Why Join Tyre Realty Group?
- We sold more than $50 million in volume this year! Average TRG agent production is over $6 million in volume. (The average in our market is less than $3 million.)
- We are the top producing real estate team in the Greenville, NC, metropolitan area. And we are ranked among the Top 50 teams in the entire state of North Carolina.
- We have too many buyer and seller leads! Our lead generation system creates dozens of requests from buyer and seller prospects every day. There are too many leads to follow up with and appointments to go on. (This is not typically a problem for real estate firms.)
- You want access to our unique system that creates leads! We've perfected a method of lead follow-up and nurture allowing you to create relationships and the sales that follow. You'll receive ongoing training not only from our team but also from some of the most sought-after trainers in the country.
- You would like the opportunity to earn as much as you can handle! For Buyer Specialists, you must want to earn a minimum of $60k per
year with upside easily in the six figures. One of our buyer agent’s
target is $150k this year. Listing agents are earning minimum $60k, with
one of our listing agents gunning for $80k this year. Support staff also are offered a competitive salary plus bonuses.
- You will have no marketing and advertising costs. TRG will bear all the costs for marketing, advertising and contract processing. TRG spends in excess of $15,000 a month (yes, $15,000) to generate leads for our team to convert into sales. You'll get a branded website as well as a professionally written real estate blog that you can post to your social media accounts.
- Our exclusive VIP Buyer Program is a powerful tool Every home buyer we work with is given our exclusive guarantee that TRG will provide all the assistance they need to make home ownership a reality.
- You will get full team support. Working with other members of the TRG team enables you to focus solely on dollar-productive activities We'll reduce your administrative tasks to get you focused on the tasks that make you money: prospecting, lead follow-up, signing VIP Buyer Agreements. writing offers and cashing commission checks. We'll handle all of the administrative duties, the marketing, all the closing coordination -- and much more.
- Appointments are set for you. In addition to an endless supply of high-quality buyer leads, we also employ an inside sales team. What does that mean to a TRG real estate agent? It means that appointments to meet with buyers are set for you -- directly into your calendar. We have the lead generation, conversion and management process so dialed in that we are able to employ inside sales associates to call on the excess leads we generate.
- We provide all the tools and training you need to quickly get to the closing table. Cutting-edge technology tools, buyer packets and presentation, and the training to go with them, will be given to you so you can begin succeeding immediately. It's no wonder that real estate agents drop out the industry; the lack of training and support runs rampant among traditional brokerages and teams, but not at TRG!
- We sold more than
Our Promise to You
We will help you set goals and take action. As your coach, we will hold you accountable, so you can achieve your goals easily. You get all the tools that make you successful including a branded website, a state-of-the-art contact management system, TRG branding and team support, buyer presentations and packets. and lots of leads and appointments!
So, if you're interested in working with a team that has a unique culture and vision, all the tools and training you need to succeed, and a steady supply of leads and commission-generating opportunities, apply for one of our positions.
Vacant Real Estate Positions
- Buyer Specialist on team: leads / appointments / office space / printing provided, commission-based
- Listing Specialist on team: leads / appointments / dedicated office / printing provided
- Part-time Courier & Sign Installer: errand running / flyer drop offs / sign installation & pulling / lock box installation & pickup
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a top producer on our team, follow these steps and let's get started today.
Step #1: The team concept is the direction that the industry is rapidly moving toward. If you want to be on the cutting edge of this change, you are in the right place! The first step is for you to be excited about joining a real estate team vs. doing this on your own. This process is about determining if we are a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us. If joining the top team in the Greater Greenville Area gets your blood pumping, the move on to Step #2.
Step #2: An important step in our selection process is the completion of an online assessment, filling out an online application and submitting a professional resume.
* Take your free DISC Profile here. Be sure to email your test results (both DISC and Values) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Completely fill out this online application.
* Email your resume to email@example.com.
Step #3: A position in sales requires a competitive spirit and a desire to succeed. This last step of the application process allows us to get to know you a little betterin terms of your past successes and what you can bring to our team.
Call 252-814-5029 and answer the following questions when prompted:
1. If you've been in sales or are currently selling real estate, what makes you a strong sales person? What kinds of sacrifices have you had to make to be successful in sales?
2. What's the toughest goal you've set for yourself? How do you plan to top it?
3, When it comes to real estate or sales in general, where is your confidence the highest? The lowest?
You will be contacted after you have completed Step #1, #2 and #3 above. ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Tyre Realty Group!